Emplica Starter Kit
The emplica starter kit is the easiest way for you to start repairing your formwork. It has been designed to carry everything you need in a robust and efficient way.
Made of steel, the emplica starter kit will survive the roughest environment and keeps all the contents safe and in place.
The starter kit comes in three versions:
The emplica 60 starter kit contains the drill bit for the larger repair spots, whereas the emplica 40 starter kit includes the smaller drill bit for the plicafix 40 repair spots.
The emplica starter kit 200 contains the routing bit DB40L, plicafix 200 repair strips and a routing template.
All starter kits include following:
- Plicafix repair spots 40 or 60 and Plicafix 200 strips respectively for a quick start
- The matching drill/routing bit
- Special carry case for easy access to material
- Compartments for tools, glue, resin remover and the router
- User manual
- (the starter kit 200 additionally contains a routing template)
The emplica starter kit is recommended for everyone that wants to use Emplica formwork repair system for the first time, needs a second kit for traveling, wants to repair on Site or simply wants all the repair material neatly stored in a safe case.
Please also check the plunge router requirements for completion of your own emplica starter kit. These Routers technically have the chaacteristics required.
- Dewalt 625e and Dewalt 626
- Bosch GOF 2000e
- Trend T10
- Festool OF2200
- Makita 3612 C & Makita RP2300 FCX